About the Unified Republican Data Network
Powerful infrastructure allowing the development of the Belarusian market
beCloud operates using a so called «operator of operators» global business model. It enables service providers to use the services of one of the company's key projects – the Unified Republican Data Network (the URDN), which opens up qualitatively new opportunities for the leading companies in the telecommunications market of Belarus.
The created infrastructure is used for implementation of the projects on construction of the Unified Mobile Cellular Telecommunications Network 4G (LTE) and the Republican Data Center (the RDC) beCloud.
Users of the beCloud URDN include telecommunication operators and providers registered in the Republic of Belarus, as well as legal entities.
The high-speed DWDM backbone network is a basis of the URDN. This transport network is a foundation for a multi-service IP/MPLS network based on IP protocols and capable of providing a wide range of telecommunications services.
The beCloud monthly passes through its network about 35-40% of the national transit voice traffic of mobile operators in Belarus.
beСloud has created the favorable conditions for any operator to transfer data to any regions of Belarus without significant capital expenditures.
DWDM Network Construction Scheme
More than 40 operators and providers in Minsk, and regional companies of Belarus use the beCloud’s external channel.
Customers choose the beCloud Unified data network:
- Modern network infrastructure,
- Direct traffic transmission from content providers to regional operators,
- Transmission of TV traffic and data transmission network traffic of the largest operators,
- The first IP-broadcasting service (multicast) for the Belarusian market,
- Network access speed is from 1 Gb/s to 10 Gbit/s,
- External channels’ capacity – more 480 Gbit/s (physical capacity), the URDN backbone data network – up to 200 Gbit/s (region-region), up to 20 Gbit/s (region-regional center), selected large cities 80 Gbit/s,
- Flexibility of the beCloud cooperation models and tariff policy,
- Continuous monitoring of the unified network, the use of the latest technologies and developments.