Provision of the telecommunication channels for use
The service is provided to legal entities, residents of the Republic of Belarus, including the telecommunication operators based on the URDN backbone data transmission network.
L2 package is a virtual communication channel organized at the second level of the OSI model (Layer 2 VPN) of the data transmission network. Allows to create a point-to-point (P2P) network topology.
L2 Piring package is a virtual communication channel organized at the second level of the OSI model (Layer 2 VPN) of the data transmission network in order to bring to the point of the national traffic exchange. Allows to create a point-to-point (P2P) network topology to bring to the point of the national traffic exchange.
L3 package is a virtual private network (IP VPN) on the third (network) layer of the OSI model. Allows to create and manage the network topology.
Network topology types:
- «point-to-point» (P2P) – an IP packet passes only between two nodes,
- «star» (hub & spoke) – within the IP VPN an IP packet between an arbitrary pair of nodal equipment passes through a central node (hub),
- «mesh» (full-mesh) – between any pair of equipment an IP-packet passes along the shortest path.
Benefits for Clients:
- Ability to provide the bandwidth with guaranteed parameters,
- Implementation of various topologies of customers’ networks,
- Classification and prioritization of traffic,
- Automatic system for requests processing,
- Possibility of geographic reservation of the connection point,
- Classification of the restricted and information security means,
- Transmission of IPv4 and IPv6 packets over the data network with set parameters,
- Monitoring system for the data network devices,
- Collecting information about the events from the data network devices,
- Monitoring of the channel loading,
- Remote access to the data network’s technological control network,
- Automatic processing of event logs and correlation with the system for automatic processing of customers’ requests.