The RDC’s infrastructure provision service (Сolocation)
Colocation service (equipment placement) is a service for the physical placement of Client’s server and telecommunication equipment in standard racks of the beCloud Republican data centre.
The technological platform of the beCloud Republican data centre will ensure the fulfillment of all the conditions for the uninterrupted operation of the Client's equipment: uninterrupted power supply, climatic regime, connection to high-speed communication channels, comprehensive security, round-the-clock monitoring and support. The level of reliability and fault tolerance is confirmed by the relevant certificates of the international standard Uptime Institute Tier III (Design Documents, Constructed Facility).
Our data center will become a reliable basis for any of your projects!
Using the beСloud colocation service you get
- High speed of connection via dedicated communication channels or via the Internet with a guaranteed bandwidth;
- Round-the-clock, 24/7 maintenance and monitoring of the state of infrastructure and equipment;
- Guaranteed level of power supply, communication channels and climatic support in accordance with the SLA;
- Possibility of placing the equipment in a highly loaded area with a rack power up to 12 kW;
- Provision of IPv4, IPv6 addresses;
- Unlimited traffic.
All the necessary documents for hosting servers in the data centre are located here. You can find out the cost of services for server hosting and colocation (colocation) service by calling the indicated phone numbers: +375 (17) 287 11 11, +375 (17) 287 11 49
Uptime Institute Tier III (Design Documents, Constructed Facility) Certificate of Reliability and Security and PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Provision of the infrastructure of the RDC (Colocation) – from 1 unit.
- Flexibility and individual approach to each client – placement of any configurations, from simple and typical to complex for several racks.
- Possibility of preliminary reserve of units for further scaling of the placed ICT equipment.