Created to protect a personal computer or computer network from information leaks caused by scanning, exposure to malware, user’s unauthorized use of external devices and programs. Optimal for the protection of information systems and objects of informatization of the state organizations of the Republic of Belarus, including the banking sector.
Key functions of CANOE:
- protection against malware by analyzing file objects (on schedule, on demand, or in real time);
- protection against unauthorized access to information (files, directories, registry branches). Protection is carried out globally or for a specific OS user;
- control of launching applications on the "whitelist" with the ability to set separate lists for different OS users;
- deleting the specified files, temporary files, traces of information processing in a way that complicates recovery, manually and on schedule;
- control of the configuration integrity of the computer equipment, files and directories, manually and on schedule;
- centralized management, installation, collection of events about the operation of the complex. Possibility of applying the policy of the complex settings for computer groups. Support for the installation of the complex by means of Active Directory;
- restriction of user access to the graphical interface of the complex;
- control and filtering of network packets (IP v.4/IP v.6) in accordance with the specified rules;
- the ability to configure packet filtering according to pre-configured profiles («Closed», «Private», «Domain», «Open»);
- control and restriction of access (access, record, reading) for:
1) USB devices (flash drives, external hard drives, digital cameras and audio players, pocket PCs; local and network printers);
2) wireless network controllers (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IrDA);
3) network cards and modems, floppy drives, CD and DVD drives, hard drives;
4) external ports LPT, COM and IEEE 1394;
5) other devices that have a symbolic name in the OS.
- CANOE software complex on a subscription basis (monthly and annually) with included technical support of the manufacturer;
- the ability to download the software on the territory of Belarus at the Republican platform.
For more information on purchasing the service, contact beCloud sales department:
+375 17 287 11 11;
+375 17 287 11 49;